Put on the Whole
Armor of God!
Notice how Paul in the Epistle to Ephesians says to put on the "Whole Armor of God". Eph (6:11) Many men speak about God's grace, but Paul speaks about puting on God's Armor. We must make the effort, God's grace will not miraculously place the armor on us. Grace is our trainer.
The Helmet of Salvation:
We must be at peace and appreciate the passion of Jesus in order not to fall into suicidal depression. Peace and appre-ciation is the helmet that protects our minds from the devil's temptation to commit suicide.
Gird your loins with truth:
Notice how truth covers our nakedness. If we are taught errors, we may think we are clothed, but in the eyes of God we are naked. Many men will come to know their nakedness and be put to shame at their Final Tests.
Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
At the end of our Final Tests, the elect will use their swords because the Holy Spirit will be given words to say against their accusers.
Mk 13:8 "When they lead you away and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say. But say whatever will be given to you at that hour. For it will not be you who are speaking but the Holy Spirit".
For example, in the Acts of the Apostles, before Steven was stoned to death, he gave a spiritual speech to his accusers. Acts (7:2)
Breastplate of Righteousness:
Rom 5:19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by one man’s obedience many will be made righteous. What is righteousness? Look at yourselves, what do you love? You see, Jesus is searching among us to find those who are willing to build a wall between God’s justice and His people. Yes, the Father is looking for those who will contemplate the sorrows of Jesus. So I say to you, righteousness involves our time, yes our tears of intercession.
Notice how the breastplate protects the heart. Our hearts are not protected if our hearts are seeking worldly ambitions and pleasures.
The Shield of Faith:
The flaming darts or arrows, are the accusations our accusers will fire at us at our Final Tests. They will reveal our many sins and the damage our sins have caused. But if we have faith in how Jesus cares about our every sorrow, the accusations will be deflected away.
Cover the feet with the Gospel of peace:
Jesus offers the Apostles and us His peace. If we carry our crosses by not seeking revenge or by striking back when people sin against us, we will have the peace of Christ.
Jn 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Grace will not miraculously place God's Armor on us.
Grace will not miraculously put on anything, rather we must use the power of our minds by listening and imatating our trainer grace.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the tactics of the devil.
6:12 For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness (Our accusers.) in the heavenly places.(At our Final Tests.)
6:13 Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, (At our Final Tests.) and having done all, to stand.
6:14 Stand therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
6:15 and having shod your feet with the equipment of the gospel of peace;
6:16 besides all these, taking the shield of faith, with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the evil one.
6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Put on the Armor of Light! In the Gospel of John, Jesus calls Himself the light.
Jn 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
As physical light has seven parts or colors as in a rainbow, Jesus has Seven emotions called the Seven Spirits of God. The Spirit of wisdom, understanding, counsel, strength, knowledge, holy fear and my delight is holy fear. Is (11:2) See below. Our goal is to be trained by grace to put on the seven emotions of Jesus. The colors represent Jesus emotions. Examples of these emotions are compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, patience, forgiving each other, and love. Love binds all holy and righteous emotions together in perfect harmony.
Rom 13:12 ... Let us then cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light;
13:13 let us conduct ourselves becomingly as in the day, not in reveling and drunkenness, not in debauchery and licentiousness, not in quarreling and jealousy.
13:14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.
2 Cor 5:1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
5:2 Here indeed we groan, and long to put on our heavenly dwelling,
5:3 so that by putting it on we may not be found naked.
5:4 For while we are still in this tent, we sigh with anxiety; not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.
5:5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 4:22 Put off your old nature which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful lusts,
4:23 and be renewed in the spirit of your minds,
4:24 and put on the new nature, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.
Col 3:12 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, and patience,
3:13 forbearing one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
1) The Final Test will occur when we physically die. The devil will be empowered against us. Saint Paul tells us to be ready and put on ______________.
2) Paul says our enemy is principalities. Principality means a territory and ruled by a prince. The prince is Lucifer, the king of hell. God has given Lucifer the power to ________ us of our sins.
3) The spiritual hosts (Host means many.) of wickedness refers to our accusers. Lucifer, his fallen angels and people who have failed their __________ will be our accusers.
4) The darkness represents the emotions of the damned. Such emotions will be _______, envy, revenge.
5) Paul names the place of our Final Tests as heavenly places. This refers to how we will be enlightened about our sins, the ugliness of the darkness (our accusers) and the beauty of the stars (Saints) in the night sky. We need to be clothed in the _____ of ______ if we want to survive our Final Tests.
6) Saint Paul uses the word _____ day to name the Final Test.
7) Our loins must be covered by _______?
8) What part of the armor shields us from the flaming darts called accusations?
9) What part of the armor protects our hearts?
10) We must not be found naked. Our private parts are covered by ______ which is symbolized by the girdle.
11) If we build walls between God's justice and His people, we are protecting our _______ with the ______________.
12) Our accusers will tell us that Jesus hates us because of our sins. But since we know Jesus loves us the _______ of faith will keep the flaming darts from us.
13) The mind is the place where will make our choice to except Jesus saving right hand or reject it. We need the ________ of salvation to protect our minds.
14) If we are at peace and appreciate the Passion of Jesus, we are wearing the __________________.
15) The sword will not be needed until the Holy ________ tells what to say to our accusers.
16) What saint gives us the example on what we will say to our accusers at our Final Tests?
17) Grace will not automatically but on the Armor of God. We must be trained by grace by imitating our trainer grace. We use the power of our ______ to do this.
18) Saint Paul also says to put on the Armor of light. This is another way to describe how to put on the Armor of God. We are commanded to put on the emotions of _________.
19) Examples of the light are compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, patience, forgiving each other, and _______. _______ binds all holy and righteous emotions together in perfect harmony.
20) Jesus calls Himself the _______ of the world.
21) Men are completely unaware that Jesus is light and this light has Seven colors. The Seven Spirits of Jesus are listed where in Scripture?
22) Our old nature must be _____ off because our old nature is corrupt with deceitful ______.
23) The 144,000 are the only ones that will have the complete armor of God, which is also called the Armor of light. Most people who are written in the Book of Life will have parts of the Armor. Most will be wounded severely and require purgatory. In fact all souls in purgatory are called dead because the wounds were so severe. But those who fail their Final Tests will have no protection and their wounds are also called death. But this death is suicidal ________ and they will always remain in ______.